Your new company
Our client build capabilities at global scale - our portfolio of novel machine learning algorithms, automation of Machine Learning and deep-learning and industrialised SaaS platforms for complex analytics are designed to change current thinking in the pharmaceutical and regulatory landscape. The tools you will build can connect, organise, and interpret huge volumes of global medical claims, EMR and Genomics data being generated today, this gives companies the ability to transform it into actionable real-world insights and improve the lives of millions of people.
Your new role
A revolutionary, scalable and extensible web-based platform for delivering insights, the world’s largest unparalleled health data collection.
You will be involved in creating and enhancing health analytics software, that furthers and advances the pharmaceutical and governments research capabilities.
What to expect:
- Participation in the full software development life cycle as a member of an Agile SCRUM team.
- Working to fortnightly sprints and participating in biweekly demos
- Working alongside other team members such as Product Owners and Software QA to write clear and comprehensive code
- Regular Innovation weeks
What you'll need to succeed
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience with .Net framework and building software using C#
- SQL/database experience.
- Previous experience working in a commercial Agile team
- Proven experience in modern data-driven web application development based on current Microsoft technology
- Self-motivated and keen to contribute new ideas
- Methodical yet creative approach to problem solving, with good attention to detail
Bonus points for
- Experience working with Microservices and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Cloud technologies.
- Experience using of .Net core, ASP.Net core
- Experience using GIT Version Control System
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4233164