Your new company
We were founded in 1987, and are the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. We have over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Your new role
- To carry out all general mechanical & building fabric, routine maintenance on site to a high standard
- Supervision of company and client appointed sub-contractors
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment Method Statements and point of work assessments
- Assist with minor works and projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within a similar role.
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks.
- Ability to proactively engage as part of a team.
- Experience within the following systems
- Plumbing skills
- Currently or previously an Authorised Person in one of the following disciplines:
- Working at Height
- Experience of Klargesters and interceptors
What you'll get in return
- Training and Upskilling Opportunities
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Finance Options
- Life Assurance
- Employee Shares Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.