Maths Teacher required for Wirral Secondary Schools
Are you a qualified and experienced Maths Teacher?
Teacher of Maths for Secondary needed!
Hays are one of the largest education agencies in the Liverpool and the Wirral area. We have several active Teaching jobs in the greater Merseyside area. As part of an ongoing strategy Hays Education are looking to recruit a Maths Teachers to work in various schools in West Kirby, Birkenhead, Wallasey and Bebington (among others).
Your new schools
One of our partnered secondary schools are looking for a dynamic and passionate Mathematics Teacher to start. Easily accessible by road and public transport links this prestigious school has a top tier local reputation. Upon review, this role will likely turn into a permanent position for the right person. Hays Education have exclusive contact with Ofsted “Outstanding” and “Good” secondary schools across the Wirral area.
Your new role
Starting as soon as possible, you will be teaching Maths within a successful Maths department. You'll be teaching across KS3 and KS4 to mixed ability groups and therefore have the skills to adapt your learning style to suite each lesson. You will be responsible for the preparation and planning of lessons as you will be entering on a long-term basis.
What you’ll need to succeed
For this opportunity, it will be required that you have:
• Qualified Teacher Status - you must have QTS/QTLS or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT/ECT)
• The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
• Excellent organisational and ICT skills
• The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
• To communicate and consult with colleagues and parents on any aspects of your students' work.
• Stimulate the interest and curiosity of students and to foster their capacity and motivation to pursue their work independently
• To maintain good order and discipline among students and always safeguard their health and safety
• To fulfil your responsibilities towards all the students you may meet in whatever context of the school’s work and environment
What you'll get in return
In return for this Maths Teacher role, not only will you receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert and the SLT at the school, but you will also earn competitive rates of pay along with holiday pay accrual in accordance with AWR regulations. You will receive ongoing training and the opportunity to gain a permanent position in the school once this temporary contract is finished.
Furthermore, you will be entitled to:
• £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
• Option to join our Guarantee Payment Scheme*
• Option to pay into pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0151 242 5100.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. We have some excellent working relationships with many schools in the area, so please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Education & Training
Negotiable depending upon level of experience
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Emirul Husnee, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Liverpool