Hays Technology are looking for a Master Data Management - SAP Specialist to join our exciting and established large private sector client in Bradford. The successful applicant will mass create, maintain, and report on master data. These tasks will be performed in SAP and other related IT Systems to support, project and enhancement activities as required.
What you will be doing:
- You will support Senior team members in defining and performing activities required to support distribution deals, acquisitions, and business led projects that require creation or amendment of master data.
- You will complete mass changes where required to ensure the smooth running of business-as-usual tasks
- You will complete mass processes including data cleansing
- You will produce documentation to support mass creation and change processes to be used by both the MDM team and business users
- You will ensure accurate & consistent mass creation, amendment, and reporting of product master data through defined processes and SLA’s.
Who you will be working for:
Our client is part is a global chemical and ingredients distributor and provider of value-added services. Their portfolio spans across multiple industries and they deliver industry leading products, services and technical support with a strong track record of investing in their own staff.
What we are looking for:
What you will get in return:
- Detailed knowledge of both product structures and related processes.
- Detailed knowledge of Product portfolio alignments in SAP
- Experience working with SAP and Microsoft Office 365 including strong Excel skills
- Experience in working with databases using SQL
In addition to a generous salary and favourable hybrid working policy, they are also able to provide a substantial and varied benefits package including 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays), a generous pension scheme and a host of other benefits and discounts.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Data and Business Intelligence for the West Yorkshire region, helping tech professionals develop and progress in their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by the top talent. My passion for this space emanates from ensuring that businesses and organisations can build on strong principles of customer service and delivery and that I personally thrive on delivering for our candidates and clients.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Systems & Database Technical Specialists have never been needed more and finding the best talent for these roles are a top priority. We are talking – all the time- to organisations who actively seeking to improve their use and understanding of data and for the talent to support them. So, whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your cyber career, talk to us today.