Your new company
You will be working with a large, multi-national insurance company that provides insurance services, claims solutions, and technology platforms to clients in over 30 countries across the global. They value entrepreneurship and people with an appetite for change – and have strong ambitions for both organic and acquisition-led growth.
Your new role
You will be responsible for driving the marketing and communications strategy for their SaaS technology solutions and leading multi-channel campaigns with a focus on lead generation and growth for different product lines. This is a full-time Marketing Manager role based in the City of London with hybrid working options available.
The role is a 12-month contract covering a period of parental leave. You will report into the Group Head of Marketing and COO and work closely with colleagues and stakeholders across the global business.
What you’ll need to succeed
What you’ll get in return
- Previous SaaS marketing experience within a technology platform
- Adept at running end-to-end B2B campaigns focused on lead generation
- Experience working closely with Business Development teams to support business unit objectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Exposure to utilizing digital marketing campaigns and various website, CMS, and email marketing platforms
What you need to do now
- A fantastic opportunity to work closely with senior business leads and have a tangible impact on influencing marketing approach and delivery
- A competitive salary that is negotiable based on experience
- Hybrid working
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension, life assurance etc.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4226684