Your new company
My client is a successful SME company based in Stoke on Trent. They are looking for a Management Accountant to join their established team.
Your new role
As a Management Accountant you will report to Financial Controller and be responsible for the following duties
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparation of consolidated management accounts with commentary and variance analysis for board review
- Management of two direct reports.
- Margin reporting and cost analysis for the two group companies
- Preparing monthly reporting packs and KPIs
- Assist with the annual budget and quarterly forecasts for group companies
- Manage the year end audit
- Weekly cash flow reporting
- Weekly debtors reporting with commentary
- Calculation and posting of Prepayments & Accruals
- Completion of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations to strict deadlines
- Day-to-day control of group banking
- Intercompany transfers including raising sales invoices and transferring and allocating cash, recharges & reconciliations
- Foreign exchange purchasing and overseas payments
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns, EC Sales & Intrastat
- Fixed asset reporting
You will have previous experience in Management Accountant role, alongside CIMA or ACCA qualification. You may also be a finalist or someone close to obtaining the qualification, client will also provide study support if needed.
What you'll get in return
Depending on experience and qualification you will get salary of £35,000- £45,000 + bonus, 26 days of annual leave + bank holidays, pension scheme & life assurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4259911