Your new company
A primary school in Bootle are working with Hays Education in order to find a excellent Qualified Teaching Assistant to join their classroom support team for September 2022.
The school is two form entry and were ranked 'Good' on their most recent OFSTED report.
Your new role
The successful candidates will join the school in September 2022 and will work there for at least the rest of the school year with the possibility to be offered a permanent position after.
It will be your role to work in a team with the classroom teacher and other teaching assistants in order to make sure that every child is getting the most out of their education. You will be expected to work with both small groups of lower ability pupils as well as 1:1 with children most needing help. You will also help generally in the school where needed, putting up displays and supervising breaktimes.
The school are looking for a Qualified teaching assistant - minimum level 2 - who is able to work in both KS1 and KS2. The ideal candidate will also be trained in Read Write Inc.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for the role, you must:
What you'll get in return
- Have recent and relevant experience working with children aged 5-11
- Have a minimum Level 2 qualification in assisting teaching and learning/childcare
- Be trained in Read Write Inc
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
Not only will you receive all the support your needs from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
What you need to do now
- £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Access to free Professional Development Training
- Option to join our Guarantee Payment Scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Option to pay into pension
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4256208