Hays Education is working with a secondary school in East Derbyshire who are looking for a Law Teacher to teach A level students. The position is to start in September and is initially presented as a long-term temporary role with the potential to become permanent.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Knowledge of KS5 curriculum in the specialist subject
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Be passionate about the subject
- Be reliable, resilient and versatile
What you'll get in return
- competitive daily rate
- ideal working hours (school time)
- a dedicate Hays Education consultant to help you out with you career aspirations within the education market
- access to free online CPD training
- access to our app
- up-to-date safeguarding training prior to assignment
- advice and support on CV writing and interview techniques
In addition to this, we run a Refer-A-Friend Scheme where you can receive £250 in vouchers to spend on the high street for each referral (T&Cs apply).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4233124