Your new company
At Hays Education, we currently have an array of positions available September starts in a number of schools across the Wirral area. Hays are one of the largest education agencies in the area. We have some excellent working relationships with many schools , they use Hays supply service for Cover Supervisors and Teaching Assistants very heavily.
We now need more candidates to fill these roles, opportunities can vary from odd days to a number of weeks depending on your preference.
Your new role
This type of role is very flexible in its approach you really can work as much or as little as you require, it is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to get into teaching, or just to widen current experience, we will have a role to suit you.
All applicants will be considered based on experience.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ideal candidates will be hold NVQ Level 2 or above and have at least three months experience working with children in an education setting.
- Hold GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good ICT Skills
- Be enthusiastic and positive
Not only will you receive all the support you needs from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
* £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
* Access to free Professional Development Training
* Option to join our Guarantee Payment Scheme*
* Holiday Pay
* Option to pay into pension
*Terms and conditions apply*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0151 242 5100.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4260286