KS2 Teacher £20000- £36000 FTE dependant on job type
Lower KS2 Year 3 & 4 Teacher Swindon
I am working with schools in Swindon and surrounding areas who are looking for Lower Key Stage 2 Teachers to help support them on a temporary basis. The cover may be anything from day to day to long-term cover and potentially a perm role. The schools I am working with are focused on providing a well-structured learning environment for the students, providing that all of these standards are maintained even when dealing with staff absences. As a result, they are working with Hays to recruit Teachers.
Your new role
There are both full time and part time opportunities available to suit your commitments. You will be covering planned lessons and delivering the work on a short-term basis and for long-term teaching positions you will be required to undertake full teaching responsibilities, including planning, marking and assessing.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have recent and relevant experience of teaching in Year 3 & 4
- You must have an awareness and experience of following the curriculum for Lower KS2
- You must have QTS and either done your NQT year or looking to complete this
- You must have a passion for working with children
- Strong classroom management skills
- Be a creative, hard-working, and passionate Teacher
- Have the ability to work on own initiative
- Work well as part of a team with other Teacher’s and TA’s
What you'll get in return
This will offer a KS2 Teacher to extend their skills and experiences and you will receive current up to date safeguarding training. If you know of other education professionals looking for supply, long term, or permanent work, you can also receive £250 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a colleague to Hays Education. * Other job titles Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher, LKS2 Teacher, Year 3 Teacher, Year 4 Teacher *Terms and conditions apply
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Kelly Colborne Business Manager Hays Education Swindon 01793 688614 or 07793858114