Part-time position at a school in BS4 has approached HAYS Education to assist them with a PPA Teacher for KS2 to start in January. NQT applicable.
Your new company
If successful, you will be joining a 2 form entry primary school in Bristol which has been assessed to be good by Ofsted. Therefore, the primary school has a great reputation and provides extensive teaching and support to all their pupils. There is a very strong and experienced teacher team, ensuring that there is opportunity and avenues for career development.
Your new role
This role is a part-time PPA class teacher position throughout KS2, working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons.
You will be encouraged to develop your skills, provide feedback and offer ideas to the teaching team. Details are as below:
What you'll need to succeed
- Supported by Teaching Assistants within each class.
- Part time KS2 PPA Teacher role from January to April.
- Paid Weekly
- Working interviews as soon as possible.
- Have teaching experience within the last 5 years.
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Good knowledge of the English National Curriculum.
- Experience teaching in KS2.
- Be confident in your ability to teach a range of subjects.
- Strong behaviour management techniques.
- Confident working with EAL children, challenging behaviour and some SEN.
You will also need to undergo our Hays compliance which include satisfactory DfE references and a full DBS.
What you'll get in return
This is a part-time PPA teaching position from January to April.
You will be paid a competitive daily rate every week.
There is a potential of staying on if all goes well.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call 01173746260.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.