Your new company
HAYS Technology are currently excited to be working with a globally renowned leader in digital transformation technology, consulting and engineering services. This company are innovative and have their finger on the pulse of the ever-evolving world of technology. talented and experienced Java Developers to join the team, offering remote working with one or two days in the office based at a branch that is nearest to their hometown.
We help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Offering smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Gathering requirements from the business analyst team.
- Analyse any new technical requirements within the development team.
- Develop and unit test the application using Java/Java 8, REST, python , junit, cucumber etc.
- Writing SQL, db procedures , performance optimization of the queries and stored procedures.
- Sprint planning and attending retrospective call, daily stand-up call for the agile scrum process.
- Review the JIRA and acceptance criteria for any task planned. For the sprint with the team.
- Discussion with QA team for any qa/uat release and discuss the test plans.
- Follow the release management process and plan for any production turnover.
- Providing support for critical production issue.
- Keeping the technical document and the project artefacts up to date.
- Writing automation script using Python, perl.
- Planning and executing the migration of old applications to the new platform.
- Review and optimize the performance of the application on java and database side.
What you'll get in return
- 4 to 8 years of strong Core Java experience
- Well versed in programming and has foundation knowledge in Algorithms and Data structures
- JAVA8 experience is a must
- Hands on experience in Restful Services
- Spring Hibernate would be an advantage
- Working knowledge in Java Script Good to Have
- Experience in working for Enterprise level implementation will be an added advantage
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at here with us. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you
-Free eye tests
-Buy and sell holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4213494