Your new company
This is a great opportunity to join a widely recognised company in the retail convenience market who are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their IT team. You will be part of a family owned company where you are valued and appreciated for the work you do.
Your new role
In this role you will work in a smaller IT Team, providing server, network, warehouse operations and desktop support, ensuring that the infrastructure of the company is well maintained and adapted to meet developing business requirements.
You will work closely with colleagues outside of your department to ensure all technology in the business is running smoothly and any issues arising are dealt with swiftly. This role will give provide exposure and training to allow the right candidate the chance to learn skills they would normally not be able to develop until later in their career.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have:
What you need to do now
- Very good knowledge of hardware (Window 10 PCs, laptops, peripherals and accessories)
- Very good knowledge of standard office applications (especially MS Windows, MS Office 365)
- Very good knowledge of standard office devices (esp. smartphones, printers)
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills in server and network environments
- Understand cloud telephone system to provide support to users.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4231587