IT Project Manager for a well established employer in the Doncaster area, ERP focused paying up to £48k
A major employer in the Doncaster region are looking to add another Project Manager to their Projects division as they continue their expansion in their market. As most companies are, they are due to embark on a major digital transformation journey and this role will be imperative to it's success.
As the Project Manager, your role will interface between the Information Systems department and the various business units for identification, scoping, planning and execution of infrastructure, systems, or digital projects. You are expected to deliver complex systems and process improvement projects with a measurable ROI, on time, in budget and most importantly in scope. Working in South Yorkshire, you will support sites throughout the organisations structure.
- Project management experience and/or qualification (PRINCE 2/PMP).
- Stakeholder management.
- Risk management.
- Project documentation skills, including report writing.
- Resource management in a matrix organisation.
- Advanced skills with full Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Project and Visio.
- Sound knowledge of business operational processes end to end (CRM, sales, purchasing, manufacturing, transport).
- Fundamental ERP (IFS) system knowledge is desirable
- Business analyst experience and skills, including process mapping/modelling, workshop management and interviewing techniques.
- Process Improvement methodology knowledge, including practical application experience, such as Lean (value stream mapping) or Six Sigma.
- Knowledge of IT professional standards (ITIL).
- Valid Full UK Driving Licence
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience of ERP systems implementation (preferably IFS) alongside some exposure to Infrastructure projects. Working with stakeholders, you will act as a project consultant and individual project contributor if and where necessary. As you will be managing and / or providing PM consulting on various projects, it is important that you have great experience with risk management, report writing, resource management in a matrix organisation but most importantly stakeholder management.
A salary up to £48000 is what you can expect to earn based on your experience, pension contribution, 25 days plus Bank Holidays and not forgetting a hybrid working pattern. #4231528