Hays Technology are looking for an IT Director to join an incredibly prestigious Private Equity business that operate their IT department at the highest level.
What you will be doing: In this position you will be responsible for the IT Service Delivery function as well as the Service Desk function across the European region for this business.
Who you will be working for: This particular Private Equity business operate at the highest level and therefore attract the highest level of IT talent to ensure their business (which currently has 150 billion USD of assets under management).
What we are looking for:
- Extensive Service Desk Managerial experience
- Ability to follow all ITIL processes under Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management etc.
- Strong background in working with Service Desk Managers across several regions within a business.
- Proven background in vendor management and leading implementations on a budget.
- Ability to continually asses IT improvement areas in order to ensure the IT department continues to operate at such a high level.
What you will get in return:
This position is offering a competitive package, 28 days holiday + bank holidays. Plus a great flexible working programme in place with the option to split your time between working from home and working in the office.