Your new company
Your new role
- You will be working for is a global healthcare company five days a week onsite in Runcorn, who specializes in lifesaving medicines and technologies focussing on infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. The products and services produced by the client are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients.
What you'll need to succeed
- The client is looking for an IT Administrator to come and work on the clients Nursing arm, supporting over 300 Nurses initially on a 3 month basis with possibility of extensions, This will be focussing mainly on Internal Apple Devices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
What you'll get in return
- Acquiring Apple devices if Nurses are leaving and wiping these to be provided to new starters.
- Setting up Apple Devices
- Remove Personal data (Erasing then adding new credentials)
- Making sure updates are downloaded and completed if needed.
- Updating Device Software
What you need to do now
- £17 Per hour
- Inside IR35
- Initial 3 month contract
- On-site working
- Possible extensions
- Starting pathway into IT
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4204716