Your new company
A school in Highbridge is currently looking for an interventions teacher. You will be working in a 2 form entry school alongside a team of experienced and dedicated teaching staff. The school promotes an environment where pupils feel happy, valued and confident in their learning.
Your new role
Starting in September, you will be working part time as an interventions teacher across KS1 and KS2. You're focus will be on small groups, giving support alongside the curriculum. This will be on a long term part-time basis and will continue for the entire academic year, with the potential for the role to become permanent. The school is relatively flexible with working hours, which can be discussed.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience working with small groups or as an interventions teacher
- Have teaching experience within the last 5 years
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Good Knowledge of the English National Curriculum
What you need to do now
- Experience working within interventions groups.
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage.
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- £250 worth of High street vouchers if you successfully refer a friend to work for Hays
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01179279369.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4234316