Your new company
A professional services group including 2 of the UK’s leading law firms. As a full-service, entrepreneurial firm. The firm expects their employees to be highly motivated and proactive, strong on communication and flexible in their approach.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support IP transactions and deals such as IP licensing, M&A IP diligence, etc.
- General IP tasks including copyrights and deep patent investigations
- Assist in the management of operations
- Support the development and implementation of IP strategic initiatives, policies, best practices, and training.
- Deliver exceptional professional services to clients
- Undertake fee earning work to high standards of accuracy and efficiency under the supervision of the Partners
- Develop new clients and markets and maintain and build upon exiting client relationships
- Participate in marketing activities and maintain appropriate professional relationships with referrers etc.
4-5PQE in IP transactions and deals, such as IP licensing, M&A IP diligence Mainly non-contentious (a contentious arm to your practice is welcome) Qualified lawyer IP experience CIPT The firm's ideal candidate will be commercial, entrepreneurial and technically sound. Confident advising stakeholders from Board level members to in-house legal teams. You will also have a broad intellectual property background, with the following credentials:
- Strong academics
- A passion for advising entrepreneurial clients
- A consultative approach and client centric outlook
- Experience with copyrights and IP in general;
- Excellent understanding of general commercial and IP law, with proven experience in a similar role
- Significant relevant working experience of a corporate nature whether gained in-house or through experience in a private practice environment
- Experienced in IP and commercial agreements drafting
- Be able to work pro-actively and self-driven
- Have strong IT skills, including proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly MS PowerPoint
To be successful in this role, you also will:
- Apply High Standards of Accuracy
- Apply Business Acumen
- Communicate Effectively
- Create Solutions to Problems
- Focus on the Customer
If you enjoy helping clients navigate the rapidly evolving IP environment, this role could be for you.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
The firm offers considerable variety, responsibility and freedom, trusting you to uphold the firm’s uncompromising standards. All activities are underpinned by strong working relationships, which are fostered by the firm’s non-hierarchical and collegial environment. This firm is a place where individuals can thrive and rely on support in achieving their full potential. £80-90,000, full package information provided as part of the recruitment process.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4232914