Your new company
A well established and one of the UK's most reputable consultancy firms.
Your new role
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager and sometimes to the Director of Technology, you will support the Infrastructure Services Team in the development and implementation of Azure, departmental and business wide service improvements, supporting the existing infrastructure landscape and helping shape the future infrastructure landscape.
The role will include some of the following responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain all aspects of on prem and cloud infrastructure.
- Support and oversee all aspects of infrastructure operations across all sites.
- Provide ‘hands on’ technical support and escalation (through Incident, Change & Problem Management procedures) and to ensure that SLA’s are achieved, whilst also looking for ways to improve the day to day IT delivery.
- Implementation, design and Management of future cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS).
- Maintaining operation of system environments including the upgrade of platforms, OS and infrastructure.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 8 years in a technical role, with at least 3 years’ experience in supporting cloud hosted solutions (Azure or AWS).
- Experience in migrating workloads from traditional datacentres to cloud providers.
- Solid problem solving skills, with proficient attention to detail.
- Windows Server 2012 through to 2022.
- MS Azure Cloud Experience
- MS Office 365, Active Directory, SQL, Exchange
- MCSE, MCSA
- Certified Azure Administrator
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Generous holiday allowance
- Generous pension contribution
- Career progression
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.