We are looking for an experienced and outcome focused Information Management & Modelling Lead (IMM Project Manager), to deal with scheduling, costing, shaping and the overall day to day management of the progression of a business change project. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the development of a world class science facility delivering infrastructure critical to a major area across the UK.
As the Information Management & Modelling Lead, you will be expected to:
- Help shape, deliver and socialise the programme IMM Strategy (inclusive of data management)
- Support development of the IMM Capability for the Programme including governance, processes, policies, standards tool and frameworks
- Lead on the delivery of assigned IMM Projects for the Programme
- Take the lead on developing assigned aspects and deliverables to support the procurement of the Programme Supply chain
- Help shape and deliver the transition of the IMM Team into a sponsorship and assurance role
- Facilitate the operational handover of IMM Solutions and Services to the PMO Consultant
- Lead and manage the project team in completing the assigned projects
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the IMM Delivery methodology and tooling
Previous experience as a Business Change Project Manager supporting an Information Management & Modelling function would be suitable for success in this role. Any experience supporting large construction projects within the IT space could also be beneficial.
A rewarding contract providing exposure to a high-profile government programme. Furthermore, a competitive day rate (in scope of IR35) on a 6-month initial contract with possibility for extension and the opportunity to work remotely.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.