Your new company:
A successful leading provider of quality, affordable homes with over 970 employees across three regions. This company is looking for a HR Service Specialist to join their growing business.
Your new role:
In your new role you will be responsible for Employee records and maintenance, administration, HR advice services and customer service. You will be required to act as the first point of contact as well as providing effective advice on policies and processes. You will be required to provide support with training and recruitment as well as payroll duties. The ideal candidate will work well within a team environment and will have the ability to work off of their own initiative.
What you will need to succeed:
The ideal candidate will obtain the following:
- Previous experience working within the service environment, with strong customer service skills.
- Experience working within a HR based role.
- Outstanding verbal, written and communication skills.
- Strong IT skills and previous experience working with Microsoft office.
- Potential to operate within a fast-paced environment.
- Obtaining or working towards a CIPD qualification.
What you will get in return:
- Salary up to £26,200
- Hybrid working, 1 day in office a week.