Your new company
Hays is pleased to be working exclusively with a leading commercial fitout company who are seeking to appoint a new HR Manager to join their team. As HR Manager you will advise and support management on staff issues such as, staff development, strategy and training. And be responsible for developing and putting in place systems for staff recruitment, management, training and performance management.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop human resources plans that are aligned to the organisation's strategic plan.
- Advise management on staff and job matters.
- Design policies and standards for staff issues.
- Write and update job descriptions.
- Manage the reception team ensuring high levels of customer service at all times.
- Interview and select staff and arrange staff training courses.
- Keep staff records up to date along with the HR personnel system.
- Prepare notices of vacancies within established time periods.
- Undertake Inductions with all new members of staff.
- Training Co-Ordinator for the company.
- Collate information and prepare grant forms for the CITB.
- Designs a skills development plan and training needs analysis for the company on a yearly basis for all employees and is updated on a daily basis when required
- Responsible for Investors in People standards within the company, striving to achieve silver accreditation at next assessment.
- To participate and support all Company initiatives with compliance of procedures and requirements for ISO9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, FSC and Investors in People Standards.
What you'll get in return
- Qualification in relevant Business / HR related discipline
- Graduate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Minimum 3-5 years generalist experience at a similar level.
- Experience working within a fast moving and busy office environment.
- Experience of reviewing staff developmental needs and co-ordinating training requirements.
- Microsoft literate.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organisational skills, be a team player and have the ability to work under pressure.
What you need to do now
- Salary £40000-£45000
- Full time, permanent position
- 36.5 hours per week with an early finish on Friday
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4227716