Your new company
Hays is partnering with a growing food manufacturer based in Dungannon to recruit for an HR Assistant to join their team.
Your new role
As an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assisting with the recruitment process.
- Administration of starter/leavers process including all documentation, contracts offer letters, induction process and exit interviews.
- Assist with inductions of new starts and use of Docusign system for the issue of contracts of employment etc.
- Assist in management and workers committee meetings with note taking duties
- Maintaining HR information on NTD system for example, investigation/ disciplinary, training etc.
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of training records
- First point of contact for HR related queries and issues.
- Answering telephone calls and directing to appropriate person.
- Creating quarterly employee digital newsletters.
- Updating employee holiday and sickness records.
- Regular posting on company social media relating to current vacancies
- Partaking in company continuous improvement and health and wellbeing projects
- General filing and scanning duties in line with GDPR
What you'll get in return
- At least 1 years experience in an administrative role with a busy HR department
- Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) with a grade C in English and Maths.
- CIPD Level 3 qualified desirable
What you need to do now
- Salary £20000-£25000
- Permanent, full time position
- Full training will be provided
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4230938