Your new company
Hays Education are currently recruiting for a YR 3 HLTA
Your new role
Working as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant, you will have a varied role that will see you sometimes providing help in classes to children who need additional support or have Special Educational Needs, or leading the lessons in a teachers absence. You may also be involved in planning the lessons. You will expected to provide feedback on pupil progression as well as monitoring behaviour and attendance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working with children aged 5-11 for at least 40 days in the last 2 years
- HLTA qualification or Level 3 TA with actual HLTA experience
- DBS registered with the Update Service that is current and enhanced
- Immediate availability
- Good organisational skills
- Strong behaviour management skills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive rate of pay
- Opportunity of long-term work
- Dedicated Hays consultant who you can contact from 07:00 - 22:00 seven days a week
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.