Your new company
Due to an increase in workload and rise in securing contracts, my client are looking to expand their team and add Heating Engineers and Plumbers to their team.
Your new role
You will be working as a Heating Engineer for a reputable organisation. This role will be based in Inverness or Moray, whatever is closest to you. You will work Monday - Friday, 0800-1630. The role is an immediate start and is initially on a long-term temporary basis, with scope for a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You must be a fully qualified, time served Plumber
- Gas Safe tickets (if you do not have these, please do let me know as I may have other roles suitable for you)
- Drivers License is desired but not essential
What you need to do now
- Competitive rate, paid directly into your bank account on a weekly basis via Hays
- Long-term work
- Immediate start
- Regular updates from your Hays Consultant, Rhianna. At Hays, we strive to keep our best candidates in continuous employment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rhianna at Hays Inverness on 01463 214 282 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4253865