Head of Digital and IT Architecture | Manchester | £61,832
Your new company
A non-departmental public body (NDPB) that is responsible for setting policy and regulations for the UK Government.
Your new role
Sitting within the Leadership team the Head of Digital and IT Architecture will work closely with business stakeholders and IT specialists to plan and design the organisations IT technology landscape. You will be responsible for setting business objectives and leading the IT strategy, which will include the design and review of systems and making sure the estate is secure and operating at optimal levels at all times.
What you'll need to succeed
• Experience of senior IT management or architectural roles.
• Experience of owning the IT strategy or implementing significant technological change programmes and projects.
• Experience of IT procurement, public sector procurement rules and contract management.
• Good understanding of IT security in public sector organisations.
• Knowledge of change management and service delivery as required to deliver a modern, fit for purpose digital and IT service.
• Knowledge of the regulatory environment and the public sector generally.
• Broad knowledge of all aspects of IT technology, in particular Microsoft OS’s, applications and cloud offerings.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to seek out, manage and influence opportunities for continuous improvement and change.
What you'll get in return
You can expect a salary in the region of £61,832 – £70,745 (depending on experience), civil service pension (20%), 25 days annual leave (increasing to 28), flexible working and a range of other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4208224
Technology & Internet Services
£61,832 – £70,745 (depending on experience)
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Mark Hamilton, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Manchester