Your new company
Hays are working with a client who is keen to appoint a Handyman to assist on their current site in Wimbledon on a long term basis.
Your new role
- Reporting into the Site Manager on a daily basis, meeting to discuss daily tasks for you to undertake and the tradesmen who need support.
- You will have onsite experience.
- On this particular project you will be responsible for supporting the tradespeople, taking on jobs such as door and window fittings, installing door locks and installing and finishing the skirting on the property.
- Have an understanding of general Handyman duties, and able to assist with tradespeople.
- You will be working with existing Tradespeople on site, but also be able to work on your own.
What you'll need to succeed
- To be successful, you will be an experienced Handyman with proven site skills including door/window framework, painting, lock installations.
- Be able to provide Hays with an up to date reference.
- Provide your own general tools.
What you'll get in return
- You will receive an hourly rate of £17 - £20 an hour.
- You will be paid weekly.
- 9 hours paid per day - 8AM to 5PM.
- For the right candidate this will be a long term position until the end of the year..
- Parking is available around the site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4254195