Your new company
Our client is a creative, unique, and designer-driven fashion brand. We lead the conversation around style, fashion, and design, create modern basics with the designer‘s approach. We believe in the power of design, partner with outstanding designers to create exclusive collections, forging a complete wardrobe for modern women with unique designs
Your new role
1. Responsible for the overall operation and management of the cross-border e-commerce team; Formulate monthly, quarterly and annual performance appraisal targets and lead the team to complete the indicators;
2. Responsible for the investigation and analysis of the company's foreign market demand, analysis of the market, product intelligence and competitor status, formulation of marketing strategies, tracking and monitoring of sales data;
3. Strategic planning, combined with the company's strategic objectives to develop departmental performance planning and personnel planning;
4. Improve the policies and systems of the company's cross-border e-commerce platform, maintain the praise rate and good credibility of the platform, improve the standard business processes required for operation and supervise the implementation;
5. Responsible for the daily data of the platform, including traffic, click-through rate, conversion rate, repurchase rate, and form reports and propose improvement strategies;
6. Formulate external promotion and drainage plans, complete the planning and implementation of various activities, and track and record data, evaluate and optimise the promotion plan
What you'll need to succeed
1. Bachelor degree or above, English can be used as the working language, familiar North-America market is preferred;
2. Familiar with independent station construction, drainage, operation strategy;
3. Independently operate the DTC platform, be familiar with high-tech single products, and be familiar with fashion women's clothing categories first;
4. Good at using various promotion tools, familiar with off-site promotion;
5. Have sensitive business and market awareness, strong ability to analyse problems and solve problems, excellent resource integration ability and business promotion ability;
6. Have a certain team management experience, can fully mobilise the enthusiasm and creativity of employees, improve work efficiency;
7. Strong data analysis ability and judgement ability, full of teamwork spirit, good at communication.
What you'll get in return
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4231116