Your new role
Are you looking to join a busy team and never be bored at work?
Are you looking to find a team that works hard together?
Then this may be the perfect role for you!
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage the assigned Debtors report for timely Collection of overdue invoices by contact to customers via telephone / email to establish the reasons for delayed payment.
- Manage the Held order list for customers that have either exceeded credit or have overdue invoices to secure resolution and release of orders in a timely manner whilst adhering to the Credit & Collections policy
- Ensuring disputes identified are managed in a timely manner by completing initial due diligence of issues and the creation of the Case ID in situations where Customer Services are required to make further investigations
- Work closely with Cash Application team to ensure all un-applied receipts received are identified and allocated to the appropriate invoice in a timely manner.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects when required such as Audit deliverable’s & Project’s as they arise
- Work collaboratively as a team and assist in Tasks & responsibilities as and when absence are experienced within the team.
Credit & Collections role based experience.
Excellent telephone manner and written communications required in English in addition to the language specified within the Role Description to ensure accurate communication with regional contacts.
Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills for interacting with individuals team members, business partners, management and customers.
Must have a positive can do attitude with good time management skills.
Excel - Must have V-Look Up, Formulas, Preferred Pivot
SAP / ORACLE or similar AR system experience with an understanding of the Collections Management suits.
What you'll get in return
Great salary package and training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4231003