A primary school in Evesham is currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to start in September. The school has been rated 'Good' by Ofsted. The school provides children with an educational environment where they are happy, have equal opportunities and are provided with a wide ranging academic, creative and social curriculum and extended services which will allow them to achieve to the best of their potential.
Your new role:
You will be working as a general classroom assistant in year 3. You will be supporting the classroom teacher with small group work and interventions. You will be working on a part-time basis, 5 days per week. Parking is also available.
What you'll need to succeed
• You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 5 years.
• Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant Qualification is preferred but not required
• You will need strong communication skills
• Experience of working with special educational needs
What you'll get in return
• You will be paid a competitive daily wage.
• You will receive free CV and interview advice.
• You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
• Refer a friend scheme - £250 in vouchers.
What you need to do now:
Klikněte zdepro přístup k zásadám o ochraně osobních údajů Hays. Zde získáte detailní informace o tom, jak používáme a chráníme vaše osobní data a jaká jsou vaše související práva.
Education & Training
Área de especialidade
£75 - £80 per day
Fale com um Consultor
Fale com Jordan Burrows, o consultor especializado responsável por esta vaga,, localizado em Cheltenham