Your new company
This two form entry primary school in South Gloucestershire is looking for a SEND Teaching Assistant to join their team from September. This South Gloucestershire Primary School has an experienced and supportive team so you will be working with a well-established team.
Your new role
This role requires you to support a pupil on a 1:1 basis in Year 4 who has Autism. This role is afternoons only working from 12pm until 3:30pm and you will be supporting the pupil both in and outside of the classroom. This is a job share role where you will work to support the pupil with a teaching assistant who works mornings only. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to work in a long-term and part-time position and join a supportive SEND team.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- You will be required to have experience working across KS1 & KS2
- You will be required to have experience supporting pupils with ASD & EBD
- You will need strong communication skills, especially when working with groups of children or on a 1:1 basis
What you need to do now
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- FREE up to date safeguarding training
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4236233