Your new company
Empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all.
Your new role
Transactional FP&A to deliver accurate reporting into group in a timely manner through re-engineering process and implementing controls to ensure consistent reporting across all BU. To create reports & Analytics that enable the BU FBP’s and VP to drive their businesses to profitable growth.
What the duties of the role include:
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ensure the orders reported to group at Activity level are accurate and the algorithm used for each BU is correct and updated as necessary. Create reconciliations of orders & sales to highlight any risks to the backlog
- Understand the cost of sales of the Transactional businesses and ensure the margins reported to group by BMP are a true reflection of BU performance. Work with Logistics to make sure processes are working correctly and the stock valuation reflect current market conditions
- Understand the CCO process (including MOI) so that queries can be answered quickly and any issues can be flagged to group
- Be an active member of the FP&A team, work across the team to improve processes and continually drive for process improvements & inefficiencies. Create an environment of collaboration
- Support the FP&A Manager and driving the FP&A function and work with the other senior members in the team to ensure the strategy of FP&A is met and the function evolves to meet the needs of the business
What you need to do now
- SAP, HFM understanding useful
- Be able to challenge senior leaders in the business with accurate data
- Understand the financial processes and what outputs are required
- Excellent excel skills to analyse data & develop tools/reports
- Analytical nature to problem solving
- Good organisational skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4229871