Your new company
Hays Education are a market leader with exclusive partnerships with Secondary Schools across Coventry and Warwickshire and work with schools across Northampton, Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough, Rushden, Daventry, Towcester, Brackley and all the in between!
Working as a Food Technology Teacher through Hays, you will benefit from working on a full or part time basis to suit your needs and work life balance.
You will have access to a handy on-the-go Hays Hub app for your mobile or tablet which will allow you to manage your bookings in one place from the comfort of your sofa or on the go!
Your new role
As a Food Technology Teacher working in a Secondary School, you will be preparing lessons in line with the national curriculum and assessing student performance.
• Supervise and support students in lessons to encourage learning.
• Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom.
• Be familiar with the school’s policies and procedures and deal with any immediate problems.
• Planning, marking and assessment of student performance.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you must be an experienced teacher with Qualified Teacher Status, Hays welcomes more experienced teachers as well as NQT’s. You must be professional and have a flexible attitude to working and timetable changes.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity for qualified teachers looking for work which will require planning, marking and assessment. This is also a great chance to work in a variety of different secondary schools across Northamptonshire.
In return you will get:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
- Continued professional development and support.
- Hays Hub app for your tablet or mobile to manage all your bookings
- A dedicated team of professionals on call to aid you in your work.
- Refer-a-Friend scheme worth £250 high street vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.