Your new role
- Manage the fleet workshop for our large luxury automotive client workload & capacity planning on a daily basis, ensuring maximum efficiency of workshop and assuring quality of workmanship by adhering to the standards.
- Ensure that business targets are met within scope of fleet workshop. Hold overall responsibility for fleet workshop operation, mentorship of the associates and identifying training needs.
- Safeguard work quality to expected RR standards, direct feedback of technical issues to improve plant quality
- Ensure smooth running of the workshop, liaising with the Service, Sales and Press Departments for marketing and media event support.
- Ensure that all warranty claims are submitted within the submission period
- Carry out the invoicing of closed job cards using the DMS-system
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, including Health & Safety and Environmental
What you need to do now
- Motor vehicle industry recognised qualification in mechanical or electronic systems, NVQ, City& Guilds, BEng (Hons), HNC.
- Thorough understanding of Global Rolls-Royce Service, Parts and Warranty processes both internally and in the dealer network
- In-depth motor vehicle technical background necessary
- Detailed understanding of the after sales business
- Technical experience of vehicle engineering and vehicle architectures is essential
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of automotive industry systems preferable.
- IT skills, MS office to a high standard.
- Experience in leading teams.
- An ability to make high quality decisions and think clearly and concisely under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to be assertive.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4231104