Your new company
This company are currently looking to recruit smart, fun people who care about their mission and about each other. The primary purpose of your position is to support the Finance function in its ambition to improve the quality and insightfulness of its internal reporting and financial analysis.
Your new role
You will be responsible for;
- Building and maintaining financial models.
- Providing FP&A support to Exec team and HOD’s.
- Supporting implementation and ongoing development of new finance tools and systems.
- Performing a business partnering role in support of other departments across the Group.
- Labouring costs analysis to support capitalisation of internal projects and allocation of cost of sales.
- Budgets and rolling forecasts.
- Providing regular KPI metrics report.
- Supporting the annual/interim audit processes and monthly management accounts preparation.
- The ability to step into meetings with senior internal and external stakeholders and add financial insight, recommendations and solutions. Presentation of key financial information to these same audiences.
- Other Finance team duties as and when required.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be a fully Qualified accountant CIMA, ACCA or similar, with a minimum 2 years Post Qualified Experience in industry, with a positive attitude to change; detailed orientated and has the ability to learn quickly.
Ideally, they will have excellent Computer and Software Knowledge and Skills with Advanced Excel; Finance systems; demonstrable ability working with large data to create financial reports. Previous experience with Anaplan and Sage software would be advantageous.
Essentially the successful candidate will have great Virtual Communication demonstrating high-end expertise as user of video call technology and global teleconferencing, and Internal and external communications with the ability to confidently engage with internal stakeholders (EXCO, Management team) and external stakeholders (Government agencies, HMRC, auditors, funding providers etc)
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary (and attractive bonus scheme dependent on role)
- Training and development opportunities · Remote / Virtual Working
- Flexible Working incl. Flex Day Programme
- Share Incentive Plan
- Increase of Annual Leave with tenure
- Healthcare (including Vision and Dental) and Additional Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Enhanced Maternity and Sick Pay Provisions
- Robust Performance Management Framework and Individual Development Plan
- Generous Staff Referral Scheme
- Dedication to positive working culture with regular health and wellbeing activities and annual company get together
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4255844