Your new company
You will be working for a high-growth hospitality business with a current turnover of around £50 million, which is set to increase to £70 million next year. The business has a Group HQ in Europe and is a market leader in the Food & Beverage space. You will sit in a friendly, non-corporate office based in Central/West London.
Your new role
You will be the number two in finance, reporting to the Finance Director, with key responsibilities including:
What you'll need to succeed
- Day-to-day running of the finance function
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Production of the annual budget and quarterly forecasting
- Preparation of statutory reporting, including Tax
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Line management of two direct reports (Management Accountant & Assistant Accountant)
You will be a qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accountant with a practice or industry trained background. You will have the gravitas to liaise with various different stakeholders and manage a small team.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a well-known business with a strong reputation across the leisure & hospitality space. You will interact with multiple divisions of the business and add commercial value from the start. This is an extremely varied role where you will get involved with lots of different areas of finance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4256422