Your New role
We are looking for a full-time finance systems project support to provide project and administrative support to the finance program manager and project leads on day-to-day management and co-ordination of finance system development projects and associated workstreams. This a brilliant role for a bright and engaging candidate who is looking for a career in project management at a rapidly growing multinational company within a finance systems project management office.
- Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards while monitoring that their project documentation is complete and kept up to date.
- Assist with the preparation of relevant project documentation to support decision making, including reports, presentations, project charters, project initiation documents, business cases and project execution Plans.
- Support internal and external project meetings including, taking meeting minutes, ensuring actions are accurately recorded, allocated, tracked, and actioned.
- Oversee projects and monitor plans proactively to ensure deadlines are met
- Direct open and consistent communication between project team leads, project managers and the program manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
The postholder will demonstrate experience in a similar project support role; PMI/PMP certification is a plus and have hands-on working knowledge and experience in the creation, customisation, and implementation of solutions for the Smartsheet platform or similar project planning support tool such as Jira, Asana, or Microsoft Project. You will have experience with ERP’s such as SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage etc.
In addition, you will have working knowledge of common financial terms, key processes, and theories. You will be self-motivated individual with a high level of integrity and accountability. The postholder will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can proactively and independently learn business applications, accounting systems, and reporting tools. Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments. Also, you will have experience in progressive accounting/finance or transformation roles preferred
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary is on offer, discretionary bonus, life assurance, pension, and the opportunity to work fully remote with very occasional travel to the Surrey based HQ
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jordan Bright now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4229077