Your new company
This organisation is a trust of education who looks after several schools based in Birmingham and surrounding areas. They are currently looking for a Finance Assistant to join the team on a temporary-basis of approximately 2 months.
Your new role
As the Finance Assistant, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for ensuring
high standards of financial integrity within the region’s academies. You will manage the day to
day financial processes and administrative procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance
with the requirements of the Academies Financial Handbook.
- Maintain financial records and filing systems, ensuring that they are ready for audit
- Assist the Finance Manager with the production of financial reports for internal and
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and support the Finance Manager with monthly
control account reconciliations
- Process authorised purchase orders, receive delivered goods and prepare invoices for
- Manage the receiving, recording and safekeeping of all cash income
What you'll need to succeed:
What you need to do now
- Works productively in a high pressure environment
- Genuine passion for and a belief in the potential of every student
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience using a financial database, with the interest to learn and use other new
- Experience of running effective administrative and financial support, ideally within a
- ENHANCE DBS CHECK REQUIRED
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4210810