Your new company
You will be working for an established company in a beautiful landscape close to Lewisham, working closely with the Finance Controller and Management Accountant
Your new role
You will be supporting the finance team with a variety of tasks such as:
What you'll need to succeed
- To code and process invoices onto the financial system and liaise with the relevant departments
- To process the activity for centralised and localised ordering of goods/services, ensuring strict controls over department expenditure are being observed.
- To undertake prompt analysis of supplier queries, including supplier statement reconciliations on a monthly basis and identify the appropriate corrective action.
- To ensure timely settling of invoices to suppliers using manual and electronic payment systems as required including the preparation of the weekly payment
What you'll get in return
- Ability to multitask whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills
- Previous experience with double entry would be an advantage
Up to £24K weekly pay equivalent
Temp to Perm opportunity for the right candidate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4248744