£35,000-£50,000 per annum
Your new company
Hays are currently working with a rapidly expanding organisation in Worcester as they look to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
Due to significant growth in recent years, the company continues to go from strength to strength with further growth anticipated over the next 12 months.
Your new role
Reporting into the Director of Finance, you will join a busy finance team and support with key management and financial accounting tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Monthly management accounts for all Head Office functions
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashflow reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Provide support and guidance for purchase ledger, sales ledger and banking functions
- Establish and improve business processes and controls
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Support and lead year-end audit from a Head Office perspective
- Ad hoc projects as and when required
What you'll get in return
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE
- Strong operational finance knowledge and analytical skills
- Previous experience in a similar role and exposure to financial accounting, reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Proven ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Problem-solving skills and the willingness to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong Excel skills and proficient with accounting packages (SAP an advantage)
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum (depending on experience and qualification) and the chance to join a high-growth business that are leaders in their field. You'll also benefit from 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), pension scheme, modern office facilities and free onsite parking. Although the role is predominantly office-based, there may be some flexibility to accommodate remote working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.