We are proud to be working with a cutting edge and market leading organisation in Mid-Essex in recruiting to the role of Finance Manager, Reporting into the Director of Corporate Services, this is a key role for the organisation and will lead a high performing finance function.
This role would suit a someone looking to increase their skills and experience in a lead Finance role. It is envisaged that this role will act as a strong number 2 to the Director of Corporate Services, acting as a valued sounding board and promoting best practice. The incumbent will need to work closely with the rest of the Group Finance team to ensure best practice and site strategy is in line with group ways of working.
- 5 plus years working within Finance and business / industry with experience of all aspects of Financial reporting, control, team leadership etc.
- Experience of working within a GxP environment is preferential but not essential.
- Recent manufacturing project accounting experience.
- Management accounting experience.
- Comfortable presenting financial information to a range of people within all levels of the group.
- Experience in promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Experience of SAP accounting software, with SAP By Design desirable.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High level of Excel skills.
- Experience of an R&D interfacing environment would be beneficial
- Stays current with developments in accounting policy and reporting requirements.
This is a rare and exciting role to contribute to a fantastic cause and will suit an ambitious and motivated candidate keen to get under the skin of an organisation and work with all parts of the business. The ideal candidate will be CCAB Qualified and will be able to demonstrate the drive, credibility and gravitas to engage with senior stake holders. Potential for immediate interview.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4200537