Your new company
Hays are working with an established manufacturing business on a newly created role as Fiance Manager. This will be an ideal opportunity to make the job your own.
Your new role
Supporting the Finance Director with the daily running of the Finance function you will oversee a small team (it is essential that you have done this in a previous role.) Duties for this brand new role will be as follows:-
- Cashflow forecasting and budgets
- Management of the invoice discount facility
- Reviewing supplier payments
- VAT returns
- Overseeing the monthly management accounts and MI packs
- Monthly stock accounting
- Overseeing the payroll function
- Assisting with internal and external audit
- Supporting the team and leading them to success
You must have strong Excel skills (Pivots/Lookups etc)
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a strong Finance Manger either qualified by experience or fully qualified. You will be a seasoned man manager with excellent IT skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.