Finance Business Partner required to work with senior leadership at a well respected pension scheme provider.
Your new company
A very well respected and successful defined contribution workplace pension scheme in the United Kingdom. The scheme has over 10m members and growing. The fund was rated fund among the best ethical pension funds on the market. The finance team is split into the following areas: Financial Planning and Analysis, Pension Scheme Accounting, Scheme Modelling and Business Partnering. This is a dynamic and growing organisation with a solid and established position. This organisation is based in Canary Wharf (finance team expected in the office once or twice per month although that is negotiable).
Your new role
The post holder will partner with budger areas including FInance, HR and IT. It is the largest costs budget area for NEST covering 80% of the budget and savings will need to be made in the coming year. Other changes will also be made – improvements to budgeting process, systems etc.
- Delivering a high quality finance business partnering function – providing support and analysis to the business
- Being trusted advisers to the business and adding real value and strategic insight to assist in decision making;
- Supporting key scheme and programme initiatives such as retirement solutions with insightful and accurate analysis. Assisting presenting outcomes to ExCo and other stakeholders as required
- Supporting the corporation wide business plan process and business cases where relevant.
- Developing a culture of financial awareness and value for money and supporting processes;
- Supporting the Director of Finance in developing and maintaining a culture of continual improvement of processes and procedures within the finance department.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience and technical skills:
- Previous experience of being a proactive finance business partner in a structured, professional environment & a strong track record of embedding financial awareness within the business
- Experience of communicating credibly and confidently with senior management and auditors
- A track record of embedding financial awareness within the business.
- Experience within a medium to large sized organisation(s) including liaison with senior stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- Organisation will contribute up to 10% pension
- Hybrid working available - flexible employer and the requirement is to be in the office a few times per month
- Annual salary increases available
What you need to do now
Please apply ASAP to be considered. The client will consider applications immediately. #4211987