Your new company
An international manufacturing Group with a site near Bishop Auckland. Excellent employer with a great working environment and benefits.
Your new role
To provide support to the Finance Team, and execute all administrative tasks to the highest quality standard, including administering the purchase ledger and ensuring transactions are accurately and timely recorded.
• Daily / weekly / month-end / year-end reporting
• Recording and allocating cash, working closely with the Assistant Accountant
• Produce and issue daily invoices and credit notes
• Produce all manual credit and debit notes ensuring appropriate approval
• Support in customer invoicing portals ensuring invoice rejections are dealt with timely
• Produce and reconcile all subcontract invoicing
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Processing intercompany recharges ensuring completeness.
• Reconcile and review financial accounts where necessary
• Review GRIR and PO working with the Finance Administrator
• Up load Financial Reports to Igrafx in line with Financial Compliance
• Send Customer statements and proof of delivery
• Spot check Goods Receipt notes verifying with SAP
• General Ledger journal posting where necessary
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and develop relationships across key functions
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, at least intermediate level of Excel.
- Attention to detail with excellent verbal and written skills
- Preferably AAT member.
- Able to prioritise workload to achieve deadlines
- SAP experience beneficial
- 5 years minimum experience in manufacturing
What you need to do now
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday plus BH
- Operational uniform /(optional)
- Free parking
- Option for hybrid working (after probationary period)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4208066