Finance Assistant job in Bath offering study support towards AAT and hybrid working
Your new company
An international business with offices in Bath are seeking a hard working Finance Assistant to work as part of a fast paced finance team.
Your new role Duties will include:
● Process supplier invoices through scanning, coding and approval steps before committing to Sage
● Reconcile supplier statements
● Download daily bank statements for multiple currencies and post transactions to the Finance system
● Process supplier payment runs ensuring invoices are paid to the contracted terms
● Process sales invoices and maintain the aged debtors ledger comprised mostly of intercompany balances.
● Provide support on the monthly company Barclaycard process, coordinating returns across the business, coding and uploading into the Finance system.
● Check, code and process staff expense claims ready for payment
What you'll need to succeed
SAGE 50 experience is desirable
Solid Excel Skills
AAT qualification or studying towards would be advantageous
Credit card processing
Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work in a very fast paced environment ● Superb attention to detail
You must work well with other people but also have the ability to organise your workload and work autonomously as you will be working a blended office/home-based pattern.
What you'll get in return
Central location close proximity to the train and bus station
Hybrid working (3 days in the office 2 days from home)
Study support towards AAT
Modern open plan offices
Training and support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4226706
Retail & Consumer Goods
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Alex Hemmings, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Bath