Your new company
We are pleased to be working exclusively with a fantastic business in the Wolverhampton area for a permanent Finance Administrator role. This organisation offers a specialised service and product across the UK and outside UK countries, they are proud to hold prestigious awards and focus on their people and service.
Your new role
This role offer variety and plays a key part in the success of the finance function, working in a small team reporting to senior finance and office management. Duties will include:
- Match purchase invoices to purchase orders and delivery notes
- Check and enter invoice information against purchase orders
- Enter transport invoice details into Logistics software
- Reconcile/code/scan and process purchase invoices into Business Central accounting software
- Process purchase orders as requested
- Check and reconcile Supplier Statements
- Ensure all sales and purchase invoices are processed accurately and in a timely manner in order to meet month end accounting deadlines
- Assist with management accounts by preparing information required for journals
- Request delivery confirmation from customers
- Update Logistics software with delivery and invoice information
- Process sales invoices
- Credit Control
- Maintain and reconcile credit card and petty cash transactions
- Assist with posting of bank payments and receipts, along with bank reconciliation
- Assist Financial Controller and Accounts Assistant with providing auditors information for the year end audit
This is a full time role, working in the office, with some flexibility on start and end times.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have at least 2 years worth of experience in the above duties, in an accounts based role and you may be AAT full or part qualified. Other key factors for this role include the below skills:
What you'll get in return
- Motivation to learn and progress
- Team player within a small organisation
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
You will be working with a supportive, encouraging and experienced small finance team who will train and develop where necessary. This is working with a successful, stable and award winning business, where you are valued as an employee. The role is varied and will be great for someone who enjoys transactional finance.
There is on site free parking, with 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and matching 5% employer pension contribution and salary sacrifice option.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4258158