Your new company
A good Primary school based in Frome are looking for an EYFS Teacher to join their team from the start of September. It is a small primary school with around 160 pupils. The EYFS department are high achieving and work well together regularly sharing best practice. The school's values are showing respect, love and care for everyone and everything, they aim to develop harmony between pupils, parents the school and Parish and grow as a Christian community.
Your new role
You will be teaching children part-time in Reception class on a fixed term contract. You will be given opportunities to develop your skills and provide feedback and ideas with the rest of the team.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Teaching experience within the last 5 years.
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Have strong behaviour management skills.
- Confidence in working with SEN or EAL children.
- You will also need to undergo our Hays compliance which include satisfactory DfE references and a full DBS.
What you need to do now
- Flexible working options available.
- A competitive daily rate.
- Access to our ‘Refer a Friend’ incentive.
- Regular contact from your own personal consultant and ongoing career support.
- Access to a wide range of teaching opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4255434