Your new company
Charity based in Keighley making a real difference in the community assisting those in need.
Your new role
Your new role will be to provide administrative support to the Chief Executive and Governance Committees.
- Support the CEO with diary management, emails and deadlines
- Support, arrange and minute meetings
- Proofread and circulate papers
- Be a professional and helpful interface between CEO and key partners
- Work with Digital Officer to ensure CEO has a strong social media profile and presence
- Provide administration assistance to Board members as needed
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of supporting a senior colleague with diary management
- 1 years experience in an admin role
- Ability to use Microsoft packages effectively
- A friendly and welcoming personality
- Access to own transportation as Head Office is in Keighley however this post will work across sites in Doncaster and Sheffield one day per week, plus some home working.
What you'll get in return
Opportunity to work in a friendly environment in a small team where you can really make a difference in the community.
Competitive salary of £24,000 per annum, with travel expenses reimbursed. Flexible hybrid working is also available. Office is based in Keighley town centre where plenty of free on street parking is available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4235748