Executive Admin Assistant - Lowestoft, Suffolk
Job Title: Executive Admin Assistant
Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent ( 37 hours per week)
Salary: £22,489 - £24,569.90 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Your new company in Lowestoft, Suffolk:
An Executive Admin Assistant is required for a well-established education provider that has sites across the Suffolk region, offering a fantastic breadth and depth of subjects and technical/professional training for school leavers. This education establishment is the top-ranking apprenticeship provider in the area and is a Quality Assurance Agency (AA) for Higher Education.
Your new role as an Executive Admin Assistant:
The primary role of the Executive Admin Assistant will be to provide proactive project and administrative support to the Chief Executive (and other members of the Senior Management Group as required). Your duties will include:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external communications for the Chief Executive. · Liaise with members of the College Management Team, staff, students, and external agencies in line with our college values.
- Provide administrative support to the Strategic Management Group to include letter/report writing, telephone duties, filing, etc.
- Research, draft and produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations including carrying out background research and analysis and presenting findings.
- Prepare correspondence that is often confidential.
- Plan and organise travel arrangements, accommodation, transportation, and itinerary.
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Assist in meetings where required by assuming the role of scribe/action tracker.
- Effective organisation, maintaining of diaries and making appointments. Organising meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for any matters arising.
- Prioritise conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Work independently on projects, from conception to completion
What you will need to apply for Executive Admin Assistant role:
- Level 6 degree qualified
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- An ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload
- Excellent oral communications skills
- Excellent written communications skills
- An ability to work on own initiative and respond well to pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with a variety of client groups
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.