Your new company
You will be working for a global technology firm in London.
This role is fully remote.
Your new role
You will be working as an EMEA Recruitment Coordinator for initially 6 months however this role will likely extend/become permanent.
The Talent Acquisition organization is a critical area to develop both long-term and short-term strategies to ensure we are attracting, engaging, identifying, and cultivating relationships with key talent. As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will be a key member of the recruiting team by supporting the recruitment processes in accordance with hiring guidelines and policies. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will contribute to the overall success of the team, by providing a high level of customer service and quality through coordinating/scheduling all phases of the interview process to not only our candidates but our recruiting partners. In this role you will interact with potential candidates/applicants, recruiting partners, hiring managers and other Human Resources professionals.
What you'll need to succeed
- Focuses primarily on coordination of talent acquisition coordination and employment contract management
- Coordinates all formalities related to candidate interviews, background checks, in person discussions, video conferencing
- Ensure necessary resources for the interview are booked, such as meeting rooms with the appropriate facilities for Video Conference, Presentations, etc.
- Organize travel arrangements and complete expense requests for candidates where required
- Respond to changes in schedules and communicate these to the candidates and/or interviewers
- Perform various administrative tasks that support the recruitment function including maintaining interview data
- Creates and extends the Offer and Employment contracts
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
In order to succeed in this role, you will have previous experience with recruitment coordination duties.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive an annual salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on previous experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4202610